GT-41060-WWVV-TAB Wall Plug-in ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-41060-WWVV-TAB, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, NEMA 1-15P, North America Blades, Class II 2 Conductors, Output Rating: 25 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3.0-30V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: Belarus; SIQ; CE; China RoHS; Double Insulation; FCC; Level IV 1meter 115; RoHS; Ukraine; VCCI; WEEE; CB 60950; Book 60601; PSE; 2MOPP; cULus; GT-41060-WWVV-TAB, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, NEMA 1-15P, North America Blades, Class II 2 Conductors, Output Rating: 25 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3.0-30V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: Belarus; SIQ; CE; China RoHS; Double Insulation; FCC; Level IV 1meter 115; RoHS; Ukraine; VCCI; WEEE; CB 60950; Book 60601; PSE; 2MOPP; cULus;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000OJ1ESEA1|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000OJ1ESEA1|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000OJ1ESEA1|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.6 A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||25|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||3.0-30|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
1. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
2. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
3. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
4. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% maximum at full load
5. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% or 150 mV whichever is greater measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of output connector at nominal line
6. Turn-On/Turn-Off Overshoot: 5% maximum, 500uS maximun recovery time for 25% to 50% step load
7. Turn-On Delay: 3000 mSEC maximum at full load, 115VAC
8. Hold-Up Time: 10mS minimum at nominal input and full load
9. Inrush Current: 30A typical at 115VAC input and 60A typical at 230 VAC input
10. Switching Frequency: 65 KHz typical
1. Over-Voltage: Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
2. Over-Load: Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
2. Short Circuit: Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
3. Input Protection: Input line fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Touch Current: <0.25mA @ 240Vac input voltage
1. MTBF: 200,000 hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: -40°C to 80°C
5. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU & CHINA SJ/T 11363-2006
1. Upper Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
2. Lower Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
3. Size: 84.0* 56.0*37.9 mm +/-1.0
4. Green LED indicator for power "Power On"
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||114*69.5*58.4|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||463 x 355 x 122|
|Gross Weight (kg)||10.8|
|Label Width (mm)||48.5|
|Label Height (mm)||40.8|
|Description||NEMA 1-15P, North America Blades, Class II 2 ConductorsAll NEMA 1 devices are two-wire non-grounding devices (hot-neutral) rated for 125 V maximum. NEMA 1-15P plugs have two parallel flat blades, 0.25 inches (6.35 mm) wide, 0.06 inches (1.524 mm) thick, 0.625-0.718 inches (15.875–18.256 mm) long, and spaced 0.5 inches (12.7 mm) apart.|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.