GTM86101-WWVV-W2U Wall Plug-in ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GTM86101-WWVV-W2U, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, AC Adaptor Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60Hz, UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II, Output Rating: 12 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5.95-24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CB 60601-1-11; CE; UKCA; IP22; UKCA; China RoHS; Double Insulation; EAC; Level VI; RoHS; Ukraine; VCCI; WEEE; CB 60601-1; GTM86101-WWVV-W2U, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, AC Adaptor Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60Hz, UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II, Output Rating: 12 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5.95-24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CB 60601-1-11; CE; UKCA; IP22; UKCA; China RoHS; Double Insulation; EAC; Level VI; RoHS; Ukraine; VCCI; WEEE; CB 60601-1;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O3a00000LvrspEAB|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O3a00000LvrspEAB|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0O3a00000LvrspEAB|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0O3a00000LvrspEAB|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0O3a00000LvrspEAB|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||AC Adaptor Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.3A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||12|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5.95-24|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|3D File Download||https://www.globtek.com/dl/GTM86101-WWVV-W2U.stp|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac|
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50/60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5%
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1%
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% or 100 mV whichever is greater, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with a low impedance 47 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector
06. Hold-up Time: 5 mS minimum
07. Inrush Current: 30A maximum @ 230Vac input
08. Energy Efficiency: Complies to Efficiency Level VI and ErP European Commission's Ecodesign Directive (2005/32/EC) / CoC Tier 2 Compliant
01. Over-current protection: 110%-140% maximum with auto-recovery function
02. Output Over-Voltage: 110% to 130% of nominal output voltage
03. Short-circuit protection: The adapter shall not be damaged by short the DC output to Ground.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: Primary To Secondary: 4000VAC or 5656VDC for 3 seconds
02. Leakage Current: 50uA maximum, at nominal 240Vac input voltage
03. ESD Immunity per EN61000-4-2, ±8 kV contact, ±15 kV air, Perf Criteria A Standard.
01. Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
02. Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
03. Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
04. Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 8kV Contact Discharge, 15kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 3V/m 80-2700MHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 2kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 1kV differential, 2kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, NA
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 300,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C ambient temperature
03. Operating Humidity: 20 ~ 85 % RH. non-condensing
05. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
06. Storage Humidity:5 ~ 95 % RH. non-condensing
07. Cooling: Natural convection cooling
08. RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU China SJ/T 11364-2014
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
01. Green Power On Indicator LED
02. NEMA 1-15P or European Schuko 7-16 AC Plug Configuration
03. Increased DC Output Voltage (up to 5.4V) to allow for long output cables
04. Special International Safety Approvals
05. Housing Color, special markings
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||90*54*76|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||470 x 345 x 340|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||39.7|
|Label Height (mm)||16.2|
|Description||UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II|
The line and neutral pins have a rectangular cross section 6.35 mm by 4.0 mm, 17.7 mm long and with centres 22.2 mm apart. The protective-earth pin is a rectangular cross section 8.0 mm by 4.0 mm, 22.3 mm long and with a centre line 22.2 mm from the line/neutral pin centre line. The dimensions were originally specified in decimal inches with asymmetric tolerances and redefined as minimum and maximum metric dimensions in BS 1363:1984.
Dimensions are chosen to provide safe clearance to live parts. The distance from any part of the line and neutral pins to the periphery of the plug base must be not less than 9.5 mm. This ensures that nothing can be inserted alongside a pin when the plug is in use, and helps keep fingers away from the pins. The minimum insertion distance from the face of the socket-outlet to the first point of contact with a live part is 9.6 mm.
The "Dummy" longer earth pin ensures that the earth path is connected before the live pins, and remains connected after the live pins are removed. The earth pin is too large to be inserted into the line or neutral sockets by mistake.
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.