GT-86120-WWVV-X.X-W2C Wall Plug-in ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-86120-WWVV-X.X-W2C, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz, China GR 2099 configuration: 2 pins, Class II, Output Rating: 12 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 4.2V-12VV in 0.1V increments, Approvals: EAC; CB 62368; CB 60950; China RoHS; Double Insulation; Level VI; LPS 60950; RoHS; Ukraine; LPS 62368; WEEE; CCC; GT-86120-WWVV-X.X-W2C, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz, China GR 2099 configuration: 2 pins, Class II, Output Rating: 12 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 4.2V-12VV in 0.1V increments, Approvals: EAC; CB 62368; CB 60950; China RoHS; Double Insulation; Level VI; LPS 60950; RoHS; Ukraine; LPS 62368; WEEE; CCC;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000FiB4BEAV|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000FiB4BEAV|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000FiB4BEAV|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.5A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||12|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||4.2V-12V|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5%
04. Ripple and Noise (Vp-p): 100 mVp-p maximum, At 20 MHz, and output parallel with 0.1uF & 47uF capacitors to ground. Temperature at 25 °C, and nominal input voltage
05. Efficiency: Compliant with Efficiency Level VI and ErP European Commission's Ecodesign Directive (2005/32/EC) / CoC Tier 2 Compliant
06. No Load Standby Power: <0.075W @ 230Vac
07. Turn-ON Delay: 3 Seconds maximum at nominal input voltage
08. Rise Time: 100mS maximum at nominal input voltage
01. Over-Voltage: 10VDC maximum
02. Over current protection: 4A maximum with auto-recovery function
03. Short Circuit: Short circuit protection is to be included in the construction of the adaptor. The adaptor is designed to withstand continuous current of a short circuit on the output. The adaptor will be short circuit tolerant for an indefinite period.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 3000VAC 10mA 1minute or 4242VDC 10mA 1minute from primary to secondary
02. Leakage current: 0.25mA maximum, at nominal AC input voltage and frequency
03. Static Discharge Immunity of 8kV Contact Discharge, 15kV air discharge.
01. Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
02. Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
03. Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
04. Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 4kV Contact Discharge, 8kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 3V/m 80-1000MHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 1kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 1kV differential, 2kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, 1A/m
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C ambient temperature (RFP7139)
03. Humidity: 5% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
05. Cooling: natural convection cooling
06. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||90*48*62|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||470 x 310 x 284|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||39.7|
|Label Height (mm)||16.2|
|Description||China GR 2099 configuration: 2 pins, Class II|
The standard for Chinese plugs and sockets is set out in GB 2099.1‐2008 and GB 1002‐2008. As part of China's commitment for entry into the WTO, the new CPCS (Compulsory Product Certification System) has been introduced, and compliant Chinese plugs have been awarded the CCC Mark by this system. The plug is two conductor, non-earthed, rated at 10 A, 250 V and used for Class II applications. The Australian plug fits, though the pins on the Chinese plug are thinner and 1 mm (0.039 in) longer. China also uses American/Japanese NEMA 1‐15 sockets and plugs for Class-II appliances. The voltage at a Chinese socket of any type is 220.
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is a IEC 62368-1:2018 power supply?
IEC 62368-1:2018 is applicable to the safety of electrical and electronic equipment within the field of audio, video, information and communication technology, and business and office machines with a rated voltage not exceeding 600 V. This is a product safety standard that classifies energy sources, prescribes safeguards against those energy sources, and provides guidance on the application of, and requirements for, those safeguards. The prescribed safeguards are intended to reduce the likelihood of pain, injury and, in the case of fire, property damage. An IEC 62368-1 rated AC to DC converter or power supply is a power supply that has been tested to and certified to comply with the said standard.
Did IEC 62368-1 power supplies replace IEC60950-1 power supplies?
On December 20, 2020 the safety standards that historically have applied to information technology equipment and audio video equipment, IEC 60065 and IEC 60950-1,transition to IEC 62368-1. In North America ETL and UL 60950-1 certifications will continue to stay valid and may continue to be used until further notice.
What is the difference between an IEC 62368-1 and a IEC 60950-1 power supply?
While the structure and contents of the standards are very different in general most products that previously complied with IEC 60950-1 comply with the latest standard IEC 62368-1 with little or no modification.
Will my IEC60950-1 power supply remain available?
GlobTek will continue to manufacture and supply IEC 60950-1 power supplies indefinitely until further notice.
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.